Do you want to buy/get NFT on the Binance NFT Marketplace? I think you want to, that is why you are here. Ensure to follow this article till the end as it will guide you easily on how to buy NFT on Binance in 2022.
NFT which in full means Non-Fungible token is a unique digital asset that cannot be split i.e non-fungible. The proprietorship of an NFT is stored on the Blockchain and can be traded by the owner for cash.
There are various marketplaces to buy NFTs online, some of the places include; Opensea, Rarible, Mintable, etc, but now, we will focus only on how to buy NFTs on the Binance NFT marketplace.
How To Buy NFT Tokens On Binance In 5 Simple Steps
Buying NFTs on Binance is one of the easiest ways to buy NFTs online. The procedures on how to buy NFT on Binance include:
- Open a Binance Account – First step on how to buy NFT on Binance.
- Set up a Binance wallet – The second step on how to buy NFT on Binance.
- Deposit funds and buy some Ethereum -This is very important if you are planning to buy NFT on Binance.
- Search for your desired NFT on the Binance NFT marketplace via the browser or app.
- Buy your desired NFT – This is the last step in buying NFT on the Binance NFT marketplace.
1. Open A Binance Account
The first step to carry out when considering how to buy NFT on Binance is opening a Binance account.
Opening a Binance account is simple and straightforward as you can open an account with either your email address, apple, or mobile number.
All you have to do is enter your details and press ‘Create Account.
Click here to open a Binance account.
Ensure to confirm the code sent to the address you used in registering. Also, make sure you enable two-factor authentication using your phone or Google as this will provide more security for your account.
2. Set Up A Binance Wallet
This is the second step to follow if you want to purchase NFT on Binance.
Normally, your Binance wallet will be set up automatically with your Binance account i.e, your Binance wallet will automatically synchronize with your Binance account. With that, you have your Binance wallet.
If you otherwise want the Binance Chain Wallet, you can download the wallet by clicking here.
This is an extension for different browsers. To proceed to download the extension, you have to select the browser of your choice from the four lists of the browsers provided.
The browsers include; Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Brave.
Also, you have the option to choose either to generate a seed phrase or create a new Gmail. Whichever one you choose among the two is your choice, only don’t forget your Gmail password and seed phrase. And also, do not share your seed phrase with anyone.
3. Deposit Funds And Buy Some Ethereum
This is crucial as nothing can be done if no funds are being deposited in your account to purchase some Ethereum.
Depositing funds on Binance is easy and usually between Bank transfers and Bank Card, with different fees for each option chosen.
Various ways to purchase Crypto on Binance include; using a Credit or Debit Card, Using Binance P2P, or through Third-Parties.
4. Search for your desired NFT on the Binance NFT marketplace via the browser or app
Now that you had successfully deposited some funds and bought some Crypto, the next thing to do to buy NFT on Binance is to search for your desired NFT, I.e, those NFTs you are particularly interested in.
Obviously, there are two ways through which you can access the Binance marketplace in order to explore and get your desired NFT. The two ways include the mobile app and the desktop Browser.
You can download the Binance mobile app for Android here and iOS here.
To access the Binance marketplace using a mobile app, you have to;
- Go to the home page.
- Click on “more”.
- Click on “Binance NFT” which can be found under the “Trade” section.
Visit the Binance NFT marketplace here if you are using a desktop browser.
5. Buy your desired NFT
This is the last step on how to buy NFT on Binance.
Buying your desired NFT also means investing in NFT and this can be one of the greatest things you could have done because it can change your life in the course of time.
Generally, there are two price tags attached to the buying of NFTs. They include:
- Fixed Price – This means buying NFTs at a particular fixed price.
- Auction – This involves bidding on a particular NFT over a fixed period of time whereby the highest bidder gets the NFT.
NFT Mystery Box On Binance
There is also a Mystery box on Binance, it is a method of buying NFT on Binance apart from the fixed price and Auction method.
This way involves getting NFT as a surprise in a box, the NFT will be revealed immediately after you open the mystery box.
You can find four types of NFTs in the mystery box, they include:
- Super Rare
How To Buy An NFT Mystery Box On Binance
To buy an NFT in a mystery box on Binance, follow the following steps:
- Go to the mystery box listing page
- A fixed price for a box will be labeled on it, click on “Buy” to make a purchase
- Click “Confirm” to continue with your purchase
- After completing your purchase, you can click on “Collections” on the pop-up confirmation window to see your unopened Box.
- You can alternatively go to “User Centre>>Mystery Box>>Collections” to check your Mystery box.
How To Open An NFT Mystery Box On Binance
To open the NFT Mystery box you purchase on Binance, you need to;
- Go to “User Centre>>Mystery Box>>Collections”
- Click on the Mystery box you want to open
- You will be directed immediately to the product page of the mystery box you opened
- Click on “Click To Reveal” then click on “Open Box”
- Now, the NFT in the mystery box you just unboxed will be revealed to you.
List Of Top Best NFT Coins To Buy On Binance 2022
After knowing how to buy NFT on Binance, you might be wondering what the top best NFTs to buy on Binance are.
We will give you below, the list of the top best NFTs to buy on Binance in 2022 to guide your journey in the course of investing in NFTs. They include:
- CryptoPunks NFTs
- Lucky Block NFTs
How To Buy NFT On Binance – FAQ
There are a lot of questions that come with the topic – How to buy NFT on Binance. We will be answering some of them below:
Does Binance have NFT?
Yes, Binance does have its own NFT marketplace where you can buy and sell NFTs.
Can I buy NFTs on Binance?
Yes, you can buy and sell NFTs on Binance
How do I use the Binance NFT marketplace?
You will have to first of all sign up for a Binance account, then, you will find the Binance NFT Marketplace at the top menu of your screen if you are using a desktop browser.
Alternatively, visit the Binance Marketplace on a desktop browser here.
You will find the Binance NFT Marketplace under the “More” option on the home screen of the app if you are using a mobile app.
Note: The process listed above is the same for those searching for how to buy NFT on Binance US.
How To Buy/Get NFT On Binance – Conclusion
This article has successfully answered your question of how to buy NFT on Binance. Although Binance is not the only marketplace to buy NFT, it is, without doubt, one of the best places you can get your Non-Fungible Token.
Getting your NFT on Binance is easy and straightforward, it is as simple and comprehensive as explained above. Let us know about your favorite NFT marketplace in the comment box below.
You can also read: Best NFT Wallets 2022
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.